Dealing with Difficult People Training - In HouseLive and Learn Consultancy
Dealing with Difficult People Training
- Duration? - 1 Day course.
- Where? - Delivered at your company premises.
- Who? - Perfect for individuals or teams.
This training course provides delegates with the confidence and skills for handling challenging situations which may arise from dealing with difficult people in the workplace.
We have all experienced the misfortune of working with aggressive or difficult people in the workplace. Learn how to 'influence people more positively' and gain highly effective listening skills to diffuse conflict with fellow employees or customers.
This 1 day Dealing with Difficult People Training Course also focuses on how to identify and manage early warning signs and the key triggers of anger in order to manage hostility from employees effectively.
- Confidently handle aggressive people.
- Diffuse aggressive situations.
- Avoid arguments and conflict.
- Deal with difficult employees.
- Manage difficult behaviour in the workplace.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
5 Key Course Benefits Include;
- Identify how to achieve more positive outcomes.
- Discover a range of different behaviour styles at work.
- Gain proven techniques to deal with difficult people in the workplace.
- Assertiveness skills to respond to difficult people with confidence.
- The importance of effective listening and how it can diffuse a situation.
Our Dealing with Difficult People Training includes;
- Training Materials
- Key Course Notes
- A4 Certificate
Option 1 - Email Us - Simply complete below form.
Option 2 - Call Our Team - 08448 119 463.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Awarded a 5-star rating on Trustpilot. We deliver powerful soft skills training courses anywhere across the UK. Over 75% of clients returned for training and development. Our passion is developing the skills of your team....
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Dealing with Difficult People Training - In House course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!