Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
First Line Management Training - In-House DevelopmentLive And Learn Consultancy
First Line Management Training - In-House Course
Our 1 day first line Management Development Training is designed to help you as a manager or team leader develop essential management techniques to generate the best possible performance from your team.
This course is perfect if you’re a line manager, team leader or supervisor with no previous management training or you may simply be looking to increase your managerial skills to successfully manage your team. This popular First Line Management Training Course will help you;
- Discover the role and responsibilities of a modern manager.
- How to build and manage a high performing team.
- The art of setting goals for long-term success.
- Deliver meaningful appraisals to keep your staff engaged and motivated.
- Develop essential skills to delegate projects and tasks to others.
- Gain proven skills and techniques to become a better manager.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our Line Management Training Course can be adapted to all managerial levels including;
- New Managers
- Middle Managers
- First Line Managers
- Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Do I need previous management training - No
- Can this course be adapted to new and experienced managers - Yes
- Can this course be designed in relation to my industry - Yes
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Following our First Line Management Training Courses for Managers or team leaders, you will learn to;
- Identify key responsibilities of a manager in the workplace.
- Recognise the different management styles and discover your own style.
- Build a higher performing team.
- Pro-actively manage your team's performance.
- Provide constructive staff feedback to maintain higher motivation levels.
- Handle difficult conversations.
- Set SMART goals and achieve them.
- Gain powerful techniques to become a highly effective manager.
We deliver powerful soft skills training courses anywhere across the UK. Over 75% of clients returned for training and development. Training can be adapted to your industry. Provide training to small, medium & large companies. Passionate trainers who are motivated...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this First Line Management Training - In-House Development course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!