Management Skills Training - In-House DevelopmentLive and Learn Consultancy
Management Skills Training - 1 Day Course
Ready to become a high performing manager? This powerful Management Skills Training Course will equip new or existing managers. Learn best practice management techniques to keep your team motivated, inspired and confident to boost your team's workplace performance.
- Improve your people management skills.
- Learn how to goal set for long-term success.
- Identify how to communicate to your team.
- Successfully delegate tasks with minimal resistance.
- Identify when and how to adopt different management styles.
- Inspire your team to greater success.
- Become a great manager people want to work for.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our Management Training Course can be adapted to all managerial levels including;
- New Managers
- Middle Managers
- First Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Do I need previous management training? - No
- Can this course be adapted to new and experienced managers? - Yes
- Can this course be tailored to my industry & job role? - Yes
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Following our Management Skills Course for Managers or team leaders, you will learn to;
- Understand the role of a successful manager.
- Identify key responsibilities of a manager in the workplace.
- Confidently delegate tasks to team members.
- Deliver a one to one meeting with impact.
- Handle difficult conversations.
- Set SMART goals and achieve them.
- Build a higher performing team.
- Pro-actively manage your team's performance.
- Recognise the different management styles and discover your own style.
We deliver powerful soft skills training courses anywhere across the UK. Over 75% of clients returned for training and development. Training can be adapted to your industry. Provide training to small, medium & large companies. Passionate trainers who are motivated...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Management Skills Training - In-House Development course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!