Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Conducting Meetings Training - In-House Course
Productive team meetings at work allow for a positive debate, sharing ideas as a team and making key decisions.
Deliver more meaningful internal management meetings or conduct a better business meeting by learning how to implement best practice techniques and behaviours. This one-day effective Meetings Training Course will help you;
- Prepare and chair meetings with confidence and clarity.
- Set clear meeting agendas for maximum impact.
- Structure meetings to achieve objectives and avoid wasting time.
- Clearly set action points to achieve your desired goals and deadlines.
- Conduct highly effective staff or business meetings that are productive.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our 1 Day Conducting Meetings Training Course is suitable for anyone who conducts client or staff meetings including;
- All employees at work
- Team leaders
- Business Owners
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Following our Meetings Training Course, your staff will learn to;
- Write a purposeful meeting objective
- Explain the four key roles within an effective meeting
- Create inclusive meeting agendas
- Deliver a pre-shift brief and effective debrief
- Run an effective meeting with positive feedback
We deliver powerful soft skills training courses anywhere across the UK. Over 75% of clients returned for training and development. Training can be adapted to your industry. Provide training to small, medium & large companies. Passionate trainers who are motivated...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Managing Meetings Training - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!