Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Managing Meetings Training - In-HouseLive And Learn Consultancy
Conducting Meetings Training - (1 Day In-House Course)
Deliver more meaningful internal management meetings or conduct a better business meeting by learning how to implement best practice techniques and behaviours. Why choose this training course?
- Ensure your attendees remain engaged.
- Deliver more confident & structured meetings.
- Communicate your agenda more clearly.
- Experience better outcomes.
Productive team meetings at work allow for a positive debate, sharing ideas as a team and making key decisions.
This one-day Effective Meetings Training Course is delivered on-site at your workpalce at a time and date that suits your team best anywhere in the UK.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our 1 Day Conducting Meetings Training Course is suitable for
managers, team leaders, supervisors and anyone responsible at work for conducting staff or client meetings.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Prepare and chair meetings with confidence and clarity.
- Set clear meeting agendas for maximum impact.
- Structure meetings to achieve objectives and avoid wasting time.
- Clearly set action points to achieve your desired goals and deadlines.
- Conduct highly effective staff or business meetings that are productive.
Quick overview of how this Conducting Meetings Training works;
- Course Duration? - 1 Day Course.
- Who Is It For? - Individuals or teams.
- Location? - Delivered on-site at your work premises.
- When? - You choose time and date.
- You Will Receive - Training Materials, Key Course Notes, A4 Certificate.
Option 2 - Call Our Team - 0844 8119 463.
We deliver powerful soft skills training courses anywhere across the UK. Over 75% of clients returned for training and development. Training can be adapted to your industry. Provide training to small, medium & large companies. Passionate trainers who are motivated...
Find out more about this Managing Meetings Training - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!