Certificate in Classification and Statutory Surveys
The Certificate in Classification and Saturation Surveys course is designed to teach the marine professional key principles in classification and saturation surveys. This course will address roles, regulatory and operational aspects of class and saturation surveys. In addition, participants will learn about how to prepare a classification survey and about the classification of vessels, societies and more.
This course is delivered entirely online, giving participants the opportunity to study and learn with it interrupting their normal work routine.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Marine surveyors
- Personnel engaged within classification societies
- Statutory bodies, insurers, lawyers and policy makers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be awarded a Certificate in Classification and Statutory Surveys from Lloyd's Maritime Academy.
Training Course Content
The training modules for this course are as follows:
- Introduction to Classification and Statutory Surveys
- Classification Societies and Their Role
- Statutory bodies and Their Role
- Classification of Vessels
- Classification Surveys, What this Involves and How to Prepare for Them
- Statutory Surveys, what this involves and How to Prepare for Them
Lloyd's Maritime Academy
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy was born from Lloyd’s List. Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is the trusted brand for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed.We are stepping up investment...