Certificate in International Maritime Codes & Conventions - Distance Learning Course
Gain vital and in-depth knowledge on maritime industry regulations with this distance course from Lloyd’s Maritime Academy.
Covering all the major sectors from governance, to ship construction and navigation, this is an essential course for all shipping company staff, legal staff, policymakers - and other professionals in the maritime industry.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those looking to develop their understanding of implementing maritime conventions, including:
- Ship Masters and Officers
- Fleet and Vessel Managers
- Human Resource Personal
- Government Maritime Administration Personal
- Manning Agents
- Legal Professionals
- Naval Architects
- Surveyors, Shipyard Managers
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Other employees from International and National Organisations
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this course participants will be awarded a Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Professional Development Certificate.
Training Course Content
The training modules for this course are as follows:
- Module 1 - Maritime Governance
- Module 2 - Ship Construction, Design, Engineering, Documentation, & Regulation
- Module 3 - Navigation, Voyage Planning & Cargo Handling
- Module 4 - Manning & Training
- Module 5 - Safety & Security
- Module 6 - Marine Resource Management & Environmental Protection
Lloyd's Maritime Academy
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy was born from Lloyd’s List. Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is the trusted brand for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed.We are stepping up investment...