Certificate in Maritime Cybersecurity
The shipping sector is growing digitally. Shipping companies need to understand the risk this causes in light of hacking and cyber-attacks
The Certificate in Maritime Cybersecurity has been carefully designed for maritime professionals to understand the importance of cybersecurity for shore-based maritime industry activities, monitor cyber incident investigations and emergency response mechanisms, address existing threats and mitigate possible cyber-attacks.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Ship managers, port managers and harbour masters
- Ship captains, ship superintendents and ship owners
- Head of Security, Security Officer
- Head of IT, IT Manager, Cybersecurity Officer
- Allied professionals in insurance, surveying, and Flag State officers
Training Course Content
- Cybersecurity: Threats, Actors and Motives
- Cybersecurity in the Maritime Industry
- Information and Operational Technology Systems and 3rd Party Vulnerabilities
- Maritime Cyber Risk Assessment and Mitigation Measures
- Regulatory Framework, Best Practices and Basic Cyber-Hygiene
- Cybersecurity and Safety Management Systems
The cost of this course is £1,599 per Participant (VAT conditions apply).
Customised training is also available for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements. Contact the provider for more information.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...
Find out more about this Certificate in Maritime Cyber Security course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.