Advanced Compliance Toolkit
The classics of staying compliant while maximising profits
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Evaluate the background, nature and evolving trends of financial crime compliance from a professional perspective
- Obtain 360-degree experience of anti-money laundering regulation and international financial crime compliance standards
- Master the reporting system, the collection and exchange of information, and make effective use of financial intelligence
- Take to the workplace proportionate and sophisticated action plans and processes for combating financial crime and fraud
Suitability - Who should attend?
Delegates responsible for the prevention and control of financial crime, anti-money laundering officers and fraud investigators, and regulatory compliance specialists, or professionals seeking to build a highly advanced FCC toolkit
Training Course Content
- Financial Crime
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)
- Anti-Money-Laundering (AML)
- AML Tools
- Cyber crime
- Advanced ABC Loadicator
- Business Unit and Customer Profiling
- FCC Re-tooling
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Advanced Compliance Toolkit course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!