Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Dynamic Office Management & Administration - A 2-Week Training Course
This Advanced Dynamic Office Management & Administration training programme is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of the key concepts relating to office administration and the responsibilities associated. In particular, successful delegates of this programme will be able to:
- Provide high standards of modern office practices and methods
- Enhance managerial capabilities and career growth
- Manage the work environment to fulfil both organisational success and individual performance
- Communicate effectively, handling challenges and duties professionally with confidence
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- This course is designed for senior secretaries, executive secretaries, personal assistants and top-level management secretaries aiming to improve their performance and maximise opportunities for promotion to executive positions.
Training Course Content
This Advanced Dynamic Office Management & Administration course will cover:
- Practical solution focused management skills
- How to support good workflow in the office for employee productivity
- How to manage the day-to-day running of the office
- Dealing with suppliers and developing good buying relationships
Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Best practice for handling meetings
- The role of teams and teambuilding
- Taking accurate minutes and following up
- Arranging the environment for best meeting atmosphere
- Planning, arranging and monitoring events
- Coordination and facilitation skills
- How to manage different suppliers to deliver a successful event
- Managing on time and on budget
Verbal communication skills
- How to communicate clearly and concisely
- How to express ideas and core objectives to diverse audiences
- Communicating with a confident voice
Written communication skills
- Report writing, structure, theme, and executive summary
- Aiming reports to different stakeholders
- Email communication best practice
- Letter writing skills
- Creating winning teams, key roles and team dynamic
- How to motivate staff and ensure results
- How to create interventions for team conflicts and problems
- The pitfalls of underperforming teams and how realign them
Time and stress management
- Emotional intelligence vs. Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- The psychology of wellbeing and performance
- How to deal with pressure and stress in the workplace
- How to encourage high performance without creating stress
- Delivering professional and memorable presentations
- How to write a speech for conferences and events
- Proven public speaking tips and techniques for charismatic presentations
- Managing nerves and overcoming fear of public speaking
- Making travel arrangements (i.e. arranging flights, accommodation, visas)
- Managing timelines and preparing contingencies
- Negotiation with suppliers and getting the best quotes
- Researching the best routes for a journey both locally and internationally
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Advanced Dynamic Office Management & Administration course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!