Advanced Masterclass in Business AdministrationLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Advanced Masterclass in Business Administration - In-House
This in-house Advanced Masterclass in Business Administration course is intended for senior managers who want to explore a wider range of management issues and to delve into how these affect their own role.
The course covers a number of topics from finance to marketing, accounting, operational management, statistical analysis, and more. The aim is to give delegates an understanding of how all of these diverse aspects affect one another. The programme aims to enhance their corporate governance knowledge, management and business skills.
In addition, the course seeks to give participants a solid basis for effective negotiations with other departments and the public, and for the further on-the-job development of these skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Senior managers or those identified via organizational talent management for fast track to a senior role
- Public sector officials who are looking to develop leading edge business administration skills
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking for a focused course concentrating on key business skill development
Training Course Content
This Advanced Masterclass in Business Administration course will cover:
- Consumer Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Analysis of Own Situation and Competition
- Marketing Mix
- Marketing Economics
- Human challenges in the Workplace
- Motivation and Leadership
- Organisational Models and Procedures
- Organisational Evolution and Change Management
- Accounting Rules
- Accounting Concepts
- The Financial Statements - Balance Sheets; The Income Statement; Cash Flows
- Business Structures
- Financial Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Operations Research
- Flow Diagrams
- Standards and Control
- Information Technology (IT)
- The Seven S Model
- Competitive Strategies: Various Models
- Implementation of Strategies
- Business Ethics: internal and external Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Micro-Economics: Supply and Demand
- Macro-Economics: GNP, Monetary and Fiscal Policies
- Market Structures: Competition, Restraint of Trade, Monopoly
- Decision Theory
- Probability Theory
- Statistical and Market Research
- Regression Analysis and Forecasting
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Advanced Masterclass in Business Administration course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!