This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Training Course Content
This Business Process Management course will cover:
Principles of Business Process Management
- Purpose and function of Business Processes
- Methodologies for process improvement
- Organisational benefits from having an effective and efficient process
- Links between business strategy and business processes
- Use a process-based approach to business process change management
Innovative techniques and process improvement ideas
- Identifying root causes of process problems
- Cause and effect analysis
- Analysing effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyse and scope a business process problem
- Developing a process improvement project
Process Management – the People Dimension
- Engaging with process stakeholders
- Critical success factors in managing people and business change
- A roadmap for managing the human aspects of process change
- Designing an effective communication plan
- Reduce risk and anticipate, manage and avoid potential conflicts
Tools and techniques to model, analyse, manage, measure and improve processes
- The importance of process mapping
- Performa a viable Gap analysis
- Develop critical measures for evaluating business process performance
- Benchmarking processes against best practices
- Measuring the process improvement
- Create BPM process flow diagrams
Implementing a new Process Plan
- Securing commitment from the leadership team
- Overcoming resistance to new ways of working
- Piloting process improvements
- innovative techniques to consistently discover process improvement ideas
- Monitoring and optimising the implementation
Why choose London Corporate Training Ltd
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Business Process Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP