Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business Process Management - In-House
This intensive in-house training course in Business Process Management will provide delegates with the most effective tools to find structured ways of achieving best practices for themselves and their companies.
The training course aims to help delegates gain a thorough understanding of the role and purpose of business processes and how they can effectively re-engineer a range of business processes for their company.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for delegates who have a good basic knowledge of quality principles and who are looking for best practice and structured ways of achieving leading edge best practice both for themselves and their organisation. It is also designed for business managers, business analysts, process analysts and practitioners involved in process-based change and the automation of process solutions.
Training Course Content
This Business Process Management course will cover:
Principles of Business Process Management
- Purpose and function of Business Processes
- Methodologies for process improvement
- Organisational benefits from having an effective and efficient process
- Links between business strategy and business processes
- Use a process-based approach to business process change management
Innovative techniques and process improvement ideas
- Identifying root causes of process problems
- Cause and effect analysis
- Analysing effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyse and scope a business process problem
- Developing a process improvement project
Process Management – the People Dimension
- Engaging with process stakeholders
- Critical success factors in managing people and business change
- A roadmap for managing the human aspects of process change
- Designing an effective communication plan
- Reduce risk and anticipate, manage and avoid potential conflicts
Tools and techniques to model, analyse, manage, measure and improve processes
- The importance of process mapping
- Performa a viable Gap analysis
- Develop critical measures for evaluating business process performance
- Benchmarking processes against best practices
- Measuring the process improvement
- Create BPM process flow diagrams
Implementing a new Process Plan
- Securing commitment from the leadership team
- Overcoming resistance to new ways of working
- Piloting process improvements
- innovative techniques to consistently discover process improvement ideas
- Monitoring and optimising the implementation
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Business Process Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.