Contract ManagementLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Contract Management - In-House
This advanced training course in Contract Management is designed to cover the essential aspects of supplier performance measurement, negotiation tactics for successful agreements with the suppliers and the management of contractual changes.
Upon successful completion of this one-week training course, delegates will have the ability to also identify and determine how to resolve supplier disputes and how to terminate contracts.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Contract management personnel
- Purchasing executives, senior managers, and professional staff from supply chain management, logistics and inventory planning and control
- General managers wanting to understand the procurement function
- Project managers involved in plant and equipment development projects
- Technical personnel involved in performance specification of plant and equipment
- Engineering planners working with complex maintenance material requirements
- Quality managers seeking to understand how supply contracts are managed
Training Course Content
This Contract Management course will cover:
Introduction to Contract Management
- Principles of contract law
- The nines stage of the contract management lifecycle
- Forming and creating robust procurement contracts
- Standard terms and conditions for goods and/ or services
- Special terms and conditions and essential clauses
Key concepts in contracts and associated legal considerations
- The scope and features of good contract management
- Specification writing
- Exiting, changing and migrating contracts
- Managing contract extensions and any allowable price increases
- Establishing a change control regime
The Principles and Process of Contract Negotiation
- The main models and processes of negotiation
- Negotiating in a purchaser/supplier relationship
- Plan and manage a negotiation with a supplier
- Identify and negotiate key contract variables
- Reaching a win-win agreement
Contract Risk Assessment and Management Techniques
- Understanding the various risks that affect all contracts
- Contract risk analysis
- Develop robust contracts with a focus on mitigating risk
- Managing risk through the contract
- Managing an exit strategy and risk mitigation in event of contractor failure/default
Managing Relationships and Performance
- The importance of collaboration
- Key stakeholder management
- Setting agreed service levels
- Improving contract performance
- Managing contract closeout
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Contract Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!