Core Sales Skills – Level 1London Corporate Training Ltd
Core Sales Skills: Level 1 - In-House
This Level 1 Sales course was designed to provide delegates with core skills and equip them with the tools and tactics required to be a highly performing seller. Upon successful course completion, participants will be able to understand and apply the modern sales cycle and use critical tools to win and maintain good business results.
In addition, course participants will develop points of difference required to understand and manage the entire sales process. London Corporate Training Ltd also runs this course for company-specific purposes to meet the training requirements of your sales team.
To complement the training agenda, each delegate will receive a personalised psychometric profile enabling them to explore buyer motivation and discover how psychology affects winning or losing a sale. Participants will be able to overcome objections through effective problem solving and build their communication and influencing skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Sales Executives and Sales Representatives
- Sales Team members
- Sales Account Managers
- Employees working as sales support staff and/or sales admin
- Customer Services Staff moving into a sales role
Training Course Content
This Core Sales Skills – Level 1 course will cover:
Selling – An Art or a Science
- Through interactive learning delegates will explore the factors that make excellent sales people
- How to raise personal standards in order to encourage profitability
- Do you use a ‘hunter’ or a ‘farmer’ selling style?
- The background of selling and defining your role as part of the organisation’s mission
- How to use persuasion without crossing boundaries
Effective Planning and Prioritising
- Account analysis, planning and time management
- How to plan your territory more productively
- Prioritising prospects well to ensure more consistent sales conversion ratio
- Meeting and diary management and increasing opportunities for new business
- Strategies for hitting and surpassing your targets
- Researching into client, the global, market and customer spheres
- Identify key trends in the marketplace
Making Lasting Impressions
- Tuning in to your client’s mindset and building trust
- Generate influence through matching body language and increased personal credibiility
- Apply the ‘Aristotle Principle of Persuasion’
- Becoming a positive reference top your client and building more loyalty and sales compared to your competitors
- Becoming a better communicator using positive unconditional regard (Rogers and Carnegie)
- Personal psychometric profiling
- How to deal with client objections and still get the sale
- 7 steps to maintain calm in adverse selling situations
- How to use objections as a basis to develop the sale into a mutual beneficial outcome
- Maintaining professionalism during the sales process to create a long term focus while gaining short and mid-term wins
- Dealing with client excuses of not buying and delaying strategies
Winning the business
- 10 closing styles to suit your personality and clients buying style
- Overcoming any fear or asking for the business
- Dealing with delayed sales proposals
- Practical exercises to practice getting the sale with confidence
- Creating a clear vision for yourself using positive psychology
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Core Sales Skills – Level 1 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!