Core Sales Skills – Level 1London Corporate Training Ltd
Training Course Content
This Core Sales Skills – Level 1 course will cover:
Selling – An Art or a Science
- Through interactive learning delegates will explore the factors that make excellent sales people
- How to raise personal standards in order to encourage profitability
- Do you use a ‘hunter’ or a ‘farmer’ selling style?
- The background of selling and defining your role as part of the organisation’s mission
- How to use persuasion without crossing boundaries
Effective Planning and Prioritising
- Account analysis, planning and time management
- How to plan your territory more productively
- Prioritising prospects well to ensure more consistent sales conversion ratio
- Meeting and diary management and increasing opportunities for new business
- Strategies for hitting and surpassing your targets
- Researching into client, the global, market and customer spheres
- Identify key trends in the marketplace
Making Lasting Impressions
- Tuning in to your client’s mindset and building trust
- Generate influence through matching body language and increased personal credibiility
- Apply the ‘Aristotle Principle of Persuasion’
- Becoming a positive reference top your client and building more loyalty and sales compared to your competitors
- Becoming a better communicator using positive unconditional regard (Rogers and Carnegie)
- Personal psychometric profiling
- How to deal with client objections and still get the sale
- 7 steps to maintain calm in adverse selling situations
- How to use objections as a basis to develop the sale into a mutual beneficial outcome
- Maintaining professionalism during the sales process to create a long term focus while gaining short and mid-term wins
- Dealing with client excuses of not buying and delaying strategies
Winning the business
- 10 closing styles to suit your personality and clients buying style
- Overcoming any fear or asking for the business
- Dealing with delayed sales proposals
- Practical exercises to practice getting the sale with confidence
- Creating a clear vision for yourself using positive psychology
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Core Sales Skills – Level 1 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!