Training Course Content
This Corporate Social Responsibility – Level 1 course will cover:
What is Corporate Social Responsibility and why does it matter?
- The pressure for change
- The Legal Background of CSR
- Company directors’ obligations and CSR
- Voluntary measures
- Is CSR “Just Public Relations”?
- CSR and corporate governance links
Best practice in CSR – corporate approaches on the key topics
- Codes of Practice
- Dealing with communities
- CSR and employees
- Managing suppliers responsibly
- Responsible client relations
- Corporate Responsibility and the environment
The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Strategic Imperatives involved in CSR
- What is a business case?
- USING tools to build the business case
- Identifying and Managing CSR risks
- The public procurement challenges from CSR
- Getting and maintaining corporate support and approval
Changing the Organisation to include CSR
- Developing the CSR corporate vision
- Setting our CSR strategic SMART objectives
- Identifying and Managing affected stakeholders
- How leaders make CSR happen
- The key steps to make the CSR change effective
Developing and implementing the CSR plan
- What should be in the CSR plan?
- Communicating the plan
- Piloting the plan
- Overcoming objections
- Measuring impact and results
- Auditing and reviewing CSR performance
- Reporting on CSR
Why choose London Corporate Training Ltd
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Corporate Social Responsibility – Level 1 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!