Customer Service ManagementLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Customer Service Management - In-House
This intensive in-house training course in Customer Service is designed to cover the full range of activities involved in the management of client relationships, by providing delegates with a thorough understanding of the effects of poor customer service, as well as with awareness of the link between good customer service and organisational success .
The highly interactive training will enable delegates to generate ideas to make improvements to the way they work with and respond to their customers. In addition, they will develop their leadership and interpersonal skills , by learning how to make a good first impression, develop and maintain ongoing relationships based on trust and high quality communication. Course participants will become better able to handle difficult customers and will learn the importance of team work in customer care.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course has been designed for those who understand the importance of improving their customer service in the long term and is suited to those who deal with managing customer service or customer relationships; customer service professionals, service agents, front-line workers, managers, supervisors and business professionals who interact with customers and wish to improve both their skills and organisational success.
Training Course Content
This Customer Service Management course will cover:
An Introduction to Customer Service
- The core principles of customer service excellence
- Understanding of the different types of customer and the value of customers and their loyalty
- The costs and impacts of poor customer service
- How measuring customer relationships can enable greater business success
- Understanding unpleasant experiences
Essential Customer Service Communication Skills
- The language and communication skills for successful interactions
- The message drop-out
- The three elements of effective communication
- Building rapport with verbal communication
- Adapt your behaviour to meet customers’ needs or expectations
Dealing with stress and calming upset customers
- Understanding what makes customers upset
- Contrast successful and difficult customer relationships
- Strategies for calming upset customers; face-to face, over the telephone, via email
- Understanding the stress of customer services roles
- Managing, or eliminating, stress
Maintaining a positive and customer-friendly attitude
- The individual in customer service activities
- 10 Tools to help you manage your time in customer services
- Maintaining a ‘can do’ approach
- Techniques for asking questions
- Strategies for adding genuine value
Development of a toolkit to build stronger and long lasting customer relationships
- Why the telephone is so important to customer service
- Recognising the customer’s preference and adapting accordingly
- Mastering the telephone
- Understanding the signals you send out to customers
- Identify and negotiate the best deal/outcome possible
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Customer Service Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!