Training Course Content
This Influencing Skills, Assertiveness and Negotiation course will cover:
- Pre-negotiation preparation on all aspects of the negotiation
- Styles, techniques and skills of a good negotiator
- Tricks people may play on you
- Close with a win-win result for all
- Analysis of factors which influence people
- How to influence people without power and authority over them
- Chairing and participating in meetings which produce results
- Finding common ground and reaching agreement
- Characteristics and skills of assertiveness
- Handling difficult people with confidence
- Giving feedback and receiving criticism constructively
- Responding appropriately to aggressive, assertive and passive people
Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (NLP™)?
- How does NLP™ work?
- NLP™ for self-management and self-development
- Application of NLP™ to enhance performance of organisation, teams and individuals
Emotional Intelligence and Body Language
- Key principles, qualities and skills of Emotional Intelligence
- Application of EI to develop self, teams, individuals and respond to situations
- Sending the right messages through your non-verbal communication
- Interpreting the signals and gestures of body language of others
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Influencing Skills, Assertiveness and Negotiation course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!