Training Course Content
This Insurance Portfolio Management course will cover:
Key Insurance Portfolio Dynamics
- Overview of insurance portfolio dynamics
- Premium vs. risk exposure
- Effective liquidity measurement
- Measuring on-going profitability
Effective Portfolio Risk Management
- Understanding the concept of risk
- Concentration risk
- Geographic risk
- Fraud risk
Practical Portfolio Stress Testing
- Multi-variate scenario planning concepts
- Monte Carlo stress testing
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Financial ratio analysis methodology
Legal Aspects of Portfolio Management
- Overview of global regulatory frameworks
- Management of client premiums
- Anti-money laundering regulatory compliance
- Case study review and analysis – Robert Maxwell Media Group
- Use of technology – including financial modelling and fraud detection
- Enhancing the underwriting process to reduce risk
- Enhancing the claims validation process
- The impact of the loss adjuster role
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Insurance Portfolio Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!