Insurance Portfolio Management - A 1-Week Training Course
This Insurance Portfolio Management training programme is designed to provide financial delegates with a comprehensive overview of the key concepts relating to the management of insurance portfolios and the responsibilities associated. In particular, successful delegates of this programme will be able to:
- Understand the key financial portfolio dynamics
- Appreciate and manage concentration risk
- Measure and monitor liquidity position
- Effectively rebalance and manage the insured portfolio
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for effective insurance portfolio management is designed for delegates from within the insurance sector with direct responsibility for overall commercial and risk management, including underwriting staff, risk managers, and compliance managers.
Training Course Content
This Insurance Portfolio Management course will cover:
Key Insurance Portfolio Dynamics
- Overview of insurance portfolio dynamics
- Premium vs. risk exposure
- Effective liquidity measurement
- Measuring on-going profitability
Effective Portfolio Risk Management
- Understanding the concept of risk
- Concentration risk
- Geographic risk
- Fraud risk
Practical Portfolio Stress Testing
- Multi-variate scenario planning concepts
- Monte Carlo stress testing
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Financial ratio analysis methodology
Legal Aspects of Portfolio Management
- Overview of global regulatory frameworks
- Management of client premiums
- Anti-money laundering regulatory compliance
- Case study review and analysis – Robert Maxwell Media Group
- Use of technology – including financial modelling and fraud detection
- Enhancing the underwriting process to reduce risk
- Enhancing the claims validation process
- The impact of the loss adjuster role
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Insurance Portfolio Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!