Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 1 - A 1-Week Training Course
This Level 1 Masterclass in Business Administration is the introductory level of 2-tier training course that covers a broad range of topics related to business administration.
The first and foremost of these is an overview of the main business functions in any company and their impact on business processes and their outcomes.
In addition this business administration course provides:
- A comprehensive understanding of marketing strategy and financial accounting
- An overview of Macro and Micro Economics
- An overview of the usage of statistical analysis
- A method for effectively reaing and interpreting financial statements
- A roadmap for efficient operational management and efficiency
- An understanding of the dynamics of organisational behaviour and relationships within an organisation
- An understanding of Corporate Governance best practice and challenges
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Senior managers or those identified via organisational talent management for fast track to a senior role
- Public sector officials who are looking to develop leading edge business administration skills
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking for a focused course concentrating on key business skill development
- provide delegates with an overview of key business functions and their impacts
- provide an in depth understanding of marketing strategy
- provide an in depth understanding of financial accounting
- enable delegates to effectively read and interpret financial statements
- provide delegates with a roadmap for operational management and efficiency
- develop an understanding of organisational behaviour and dynamics
Training Course Content
This Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 1 course will cover:
- Consumer Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Analysis of Own Situation and Competition
- Marketing Mix
- Marketing Economics
- Human challenges in the Workplace
- Motivation and Leadership
- Organisational Models and Procedures
- Organisational Evolution and Change Management
- Accounting Rules
- Accounting Concepts
- The Financial Statements - Balance Sheets; The Income Statement; Cash Flows
- Business Structures
- Financial Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Operations Research
- Flow Diagrams
- Standards and Control
- Information Technology (IT)
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
You may also be interested in the next step and furthering your knowledge of Business Administration:
- Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 2
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!