Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 2 - A 1-Week Training Course
This Level 2 Masterclass in Business Administration management course is the advanced version of the level 1 course and provides delegates with an even more comprehensive understanding of key business areas and skills.
It is designed for senior managers who, alongside an overview of the most important business functions , an understanding of company behaviour and the principles of operational management and efficiency , want to cover the following areas:
- Macro and micro Economics
- Statistical Analysis
- Corporate Governance best practice and challenges
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Senior managers or those identified via organisational talent management for fast track to a senior role
- Public sector officials who are looking to develop leading edge business administration skills
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking for a focused course concentrating on key business skill development
Training Course Content
This Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 2 course will cover:
- Operations Research
- Flow Diagrams
- Standards and Control
- Information Technology (IT)
- The Seven S Model
- Competitive Strategies Various Models
- Implementation of Strategies
- Business Ethics internal and external Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Micro-Economics: Supply and Demand
- Macro-Economics: GNP, Monetary and Fiscal Policies
- Market Structures Competition, Restraint of Trade, Monopoly
- Decision Theory
- Probability Theory
- Statistical and Market Research
- Regression Analysis and Forecasting
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
If you are new to Business Administration - you may be interested in the introductory level course:
- Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 1
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!