Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 2London Corporate Training Ltd
Training Course Content
This Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 2 course will cover:
- Operations Research
- Flow Diagrams
- Standards and Control
- Information Technology (IT)
- The Seven S Model
- Competitive Strategies Various Models
- Implementation of Strategies
- Business Ethics internal and external Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Micro-Economics: Supply and Demand
- Macro-Economics: GNP, Monetary and Fiscal Policies
- Market Structures Competition, Restraint of Trade, Monopoly
- Decision Theory
- Probability Theory
- Statistical and Market Research
- Regression Analysis and Forecasting
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
If you are new to Business Administration - you may be interested in the introductory level course:
- Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 1
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!