Motivational Leadership & Building Successful TeamsLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Training Course Content
This Motivational Leadership & Building Successful Teams course will cover:
Setting Objectives and Targets
- Where are you now and where do you want to be, by when?
- Plan and actions required to achieve these objectives
- Improve organisational, team and individual performance with quantifiable targets
- Monitoring, measuring and feeding-back results
- Vision, roles and responsibilities of an inspirational leader
- Qualities, skills and commitment required
- Adapting leadership styles to different situations
- Overcoming the challenges of leadership
- Factors which motivate you and others
- Achieving organisational goals with a motivated workforce
- Increasing motivation to improve individual performance
- Management skills required to motivate individuals and teams
- Characteristics of an effective team
- Roles and responsibilities of individuals in the team
- Building a strong team which delivers results
- Delegating, appraising, evaluating, coaching and mentoring skills for teambuilding
Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Analysis of causes, symptoms and implications of a problem
- Generating a range of creative solutions
- Prioritising options against objective criteria to make a decision
- Implementing decisions, evaluating results and responding to feedback
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Motivational Leadership & Building Successful Teams course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!