Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Oil and Gas - Finance - A 1-Week Training Course
This Oil and Gas - Finance course revolves around the financial skills and tools necessary for effective planning in the Oil & Gas industry.
The aim of the course is to give delegates:
- An in depth understanding of the key financial management systems
- The necessary understanding of financial instruments and their impacts
- The ability to effectively manage Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and Market Risk
- The ability to perform effective scenario planning and financial modelling
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Oil and Gas - Finance course is suitable for:
- Current or aspiring senior managers in the Oil & Gas sector
- Public sector officials with a role in the management of state Oil & Gas resources
- Project Managers and Engineers looking to develop competitive skills for themselves and/or their companies
Training Course Content
This Oil and Gas - Finance course covers the following areas:
Key Financial Management Systems
- Effective Budget preparation and management
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Interpreting key financial statements
- Key financial ratios & Analysis
Effective Treasury Management
- Overview of global treasury models
- Pure return portfolio structuring
- Pure income portfolio structuring
- Defensive portfolio structuring
The role and impact of financial instruments
Effective Risk Management
- The key concepts and elements of risk management
- Managing Market Risk
- Managing Credit Risk
- Managing Liquidity Risk
Practical Financial Modelling
- Key principles within Financial Modelling
- Constructing key financial models
- Linkage of models and sub-models
- Scenario Planning Applications
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Oil and Gas - Finance course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!