Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Performance ManagementLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Performance Management - A 1-Week Training Course
Performance Management - one-week course for HR practitioners in London. The main goal of this Performance Management training course is to enable HR professionals in charge of staff management and appraisals to better understand and address the performance management challenges faced by modern organisations.
The core modules on the training agenda concentrate on the evolution of performance management systems, the key components of evidence-based performance management and the processes for developing an effective performance management system. In addition, delegates will improve their knowledge of psychological contracts and develop skills in addressing under-performance within organisations.
The course is delivered over an intensive 5 days of training that will enable participants to develop their confidence in applying the different concepts and techniques covered.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for HR professionals and directors looking to improve their understanding of performance management and performance management systems from an organisational perspective.
Training Course Content
Course content covers:
The Evolution of Performance Management
- The beginnings and the thereafter
- Merit rating
- Performance Appraisal
- Management by objectives
- Result-based performance appraisal
- The next phase
Issues in Performance Management
- Factors influencing performance
- Psychological contract
- Fundamental problems
- System design
- System Operation
- Evidence-based performance management
Performance Management Process and the skills
- Setting goals
- Providing feedback
- 360-degree feedback
- Conducting performance review
- Assessing performance
- Managing underperformance
Applications of Performance Management
- Managing organisational performance
- Performance management and human capital management
- Developing a high-performance culture
- Managing performance and employee engagement
- Performance management and reward
The Development of Performance Management
- Stages of development of performance management
- Web-based performance management
- The role of HR and line manager
- Evaluating performance management
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...