Training Course Content
The course curriculum is as follows:
Protocol and Event Management Role and Responsibilities
- Managing the protocol and events function
- Exhibitions, conferences, visits and events – national and international
- Communication appropriate for guests, audiences and stakeholders
- Risk and crisis management for different events
- Budgeting and cost control
Project Management in Protocol and Events
- Project management principles and approach applied to events
- Measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of the planning and the resulting event
- Managing and maintaining the quality of the range of external suppliers
- Resources required to manage events efficiently
- Role and responsibilities before, during and after the event
PR and Marketing for Successful Events
- Identifying target markets and objectives
- Clarifying message for each market
- Appropriate channels to reach guests, audiences and stakeholders
- Promoting organisation’s brand and enhancing its reputation
- Evaluation, feedback and lessons learned
Building and Maintaining Strong Relationships
- Principles of durable relationships
- Building strong relations with your internal clients; suppliers, agents and contacts
- Building diplomatic relationships with Embassies and Missions
- Cultural etiquette in business, social, entertaining, dress, giving and receiving presents
- Promoting cross cultural understanding of history and traditions
Meetings at Home and Abroad
- Pre-meeting preparation including seating, translators interpreters, and timings
- Chairing, participating, agenda, minutes, follow-up and action plans
- Order of dignitaries for entering a room, introductions, talking and making presentations
- Conflict resolution, decision-making and problem-solving
The cost of this Protocol and Event Management - Level 2 course is £2,550.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Protocol and Event Management - Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!