Training Course Content
This Public Relations Management - Level 1 course will cover:
What is PR - Public Relations?
- Objectives and key elements of Public Relations
- Importance, benefits and challenges of Public Relations management
- How PR differs from marketing, advertising and sales
- Advantages and disadvantages of all PR options
- Importance of PR internally
- Print media and its current and likely future role in PR
- Television and the impact it can have
- Radio - relying on voice only
- Mobile technology and increasing accessibility
- Social media and multi-media - growth, complexity and impact
Writing for all media
- What makes a good story?
- How to win and keep reader’s attention
- Writing for print: marketing materials, news, features, editorial and letters
- Press releases which are published not ignored
- Writing effectively for electronic media
- Requirements of target audiences and stakeholders
- What are your competitors doing and how successfully?
- 15 different types of research to find out the answers
- Identifying the most appropriate way to reach your audiences
- Pitfalls to avoid on messages and content
PR events and activities
- Organising, preparing for and delivering presentations
- Visits to your organisation by media and journalists
- Lobbying: advantages, risks and impact
- Sponsorship: maximising return on investment (ROI)
- Corporate social responsibility
Why choose London Corporate Training Ltd
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
By completing this one-week training course in Public Relations Management (Level 1), delegates will be eligible for further courses delivered by London Corporate Training.
- PR Management Level 2
- PR Management Level 3
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Public Relations Management - Level 1 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
3,417 GBP-5,695 GBP
1,233 GBP-2,055 GBP
City of London
City of London