Training Course Content
This Public Relations Management - Level 2 course will cover:
What you are promoting?
- PR to promote organisation’s vision, mission and strategy
- Benefits of products and services
- Target messages for specific audiences, stakeholders and markets
- Objective measures of success: KPIs
- Return on Investment: ROI
Social media and multi-media
- Understanding the scope, power and immediacy of these media
- Monitoring what is said, where and by whom
- Responding to negative feedback positively
- Pro-actively participating in social and multi-media
- Dos and don’ts
Five steps for a successful PR plan
- Agree your objectives, set targets and quantify results
- Appropriate channels, methods and mix
- Maximise budget and resources
- Recruit and manage your PR team: internal and external
- Effective project management of the implementation
- What do you want from editors, journalists and their media?
- What do they need from you?
- Understand the pressures and deadlines they are under
- Work together to build long-term durable relationships
- Ten top tips for developing lasting relationships
Press conferences and interviews
- Managing press conferences and dealing with journalists’ enquiries
- Giving winning television interviews
- Radio interviews with impact
- Handle difficult questions on the telephone
- Avoid the 5 most common mistakes
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
By completing this one-week training course in Public Relations Management (Level 2), delegates will be eligible for the PR Management Level 3 course delivered by London Corporate Training.
If you are new to Public Relations Management, you may be interested in the introductory level course, PR Management Level 1.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Public Relations Management - Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!