Training Course Content
The Senior Secretaries and Personal Assistants' Programme is designed to cover the following units:
- Practical solution focused management skills
- How to support good workflow in the office for employee productivity
- How to manage the day-to-day running of the office
- Dealing with suppliers and developing good buying relationships
Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Best practice for handling meetings
- The role of teams and teambuilding
- Taking accurate minutes and following up
- Arranging the environment for best meeting atmosphere
- Planning, arranging and monitoring events
- Coordination and facilitation skills
- How to manage different suppliers to deliver a successful event
- Managing on time and on budget
Verbal communication skills
- How to communicate clearly and concisely
- How to express ideas and core objectives to diverse audiences
- Communicating with a confident voice
Written communication skills
- Report writing, structure, theme, and executive summary
- Aiming reports to different stakeholders
- Email communication best practice
- Letter writing skills
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Senior Secretaries and Personal Assistants' Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!