Training Course Content
This Treasury Management course will cover:
The Role and Function of Treasury Management
- Overview of the main activities of treasury management in the private sector and public sector
- Treasury management activities in the private sector
- Treasury management activities in the public sector
- Introduction to Treasury risks
Strategic Treasury Management
- How treasury has evolved since the financial crisis
- Aligning treasury strategy with organisational goals
- Treasury as strategic financial advisers to the organization
- Areas where treasury takes a leading role, including bank relationship management; short and long-term borrowing and financial risk management
Managing Treasury Risks
- Risk management frameworks and the control environment
- Market risk
- Liquidity risk
- Currency risk
- Effective internal controls and governance in the treasury function
Practical Treasury Management
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Using ratio analysis
- Raising finance - debt versus equity
- The weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
Building an Investment Portfolio
- Establishing investment criteria and objectives
- Investment strategies; passive, active, matching, outsourcing and risk-reduction
- Balanced diversification across asset classes, geographic spread, currencies etc.
- Risk appetite
Why choose London Corporate Training Ltd
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Average rating 4.7Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this Treasury Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!