Upstream Oil and Gas Development Lifecycle CostingLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Upstream Oil and Gas Development Lifecycle Costing - In-House
This Upstream Oil and Gas Development Lifecycle Costing course provides a complete overview of the lifecycle of oil and gas projects, with a view to helping professionals understand the costs involved at different stages of oil and gas development initiatives.
The in-house programme begins with an overview of the oil and gas industry - including offshore, onshore and unconventionals - and goes on to address more specific topics related to project lifecycle and cost estimating . Using a number of relevant case studies, the course covers:
- The different phases of field development & their associated costs
- The information available during each phase and the effects of this on cost estimates
- How the investment profile is developed and how to make decisions using potentially incomplete information
- Development economics and decision-making throughout the stages of an oil & gas development project, up to and including the Final Investment Decision (FID)
In addition, delegates will improve their understanding of oil and gas terminology and increase their confidence in using the industry-specific nomenclature.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Professionals who need to understand the costs involved in upstream oil and gas developments
- Personnel involved in field development planning
- E&P management
- Technical support staff
- Technical staff who want to expand their understanding of the industry
Training Course Content
This Upstream Oil and Gas Development Lifecycle Costing course will cover:
The Oil and Gas Industry
- Overview of the oil and gas industry
- What is the lifecycle
- Project stages
- Estimating methodology overview
- Cost fluctuations and forecasting
- Types of estimating
- Cost estimate levels
- Cost accuracy
Cost Estimate Components
- Exploration and appraisal
- Capex – Facilities
- Opex – Production
- Project & Owner's costs
- Operator's Reserve
Field Development Planning
- Field development plan
- Lifecycle costing
- Investment profiles
- Petroleum Economics
- Exploration Economics
- Development Economics
- Discussion on industry standard software
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Upstream Oil and Gas Development Lifecycle Costing course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!