CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (Level 6)London Metropolitan University
CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (Level 6)
CIM offer a pathway for professional marketing development. If you are responsible for managing the marketing process at an operational level or looking to build on knowledge gained at certificate level this qualification may be suitable for you.
The programme focuses on the strategic marketing planning process, giving you the ability to evaluate success through key marketing metrics and identify insights to drive informed decisions. Equivalent level to an undergraduate degree.
The Diploma in Professional Marketing gives you the required knowledge, skills and understanding at management level to take a strategic approach to marketing planning. By understanding key marketing metrics and measurement techniques you will be able to interpret relevant insight and make informed strategic decisions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Diploma in Professional Marketing is aimed at marketers working in an operational, supervisory or management role who want to develop their marketing knowledge and skills across a range of areas. It is suitable for department managers, functional managers, product/brand managers, account managers, marketing executives and business development managers.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing or any relevant level 4 qualification
- Foundation degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor’s degrees or 60 credits in Master’s degrees)
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto level 6
- If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have achieved one of the following English Language qualifications in the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Modules with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade b or above
- CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives
Outcome / Qualification etc.
How the qualification will benefit you:
Get a unique and practical career development experience
Improve your global competitive advantage and increase your employability
Expand your confidence, skills and competencies to influence at management level
Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your field – Invaluable opportunity to network with other marketers
CIM qualifications are recognised by businesses all over the world
Costs for 2019
Tuition fees (payable to London Metropolitan University)
(Fees are VAT exempt)
- CIM Certificate = £700/module, if booked as single modules
- CIM Certificate = £650/module, if booked as full programme (total price £1,950.00)
Costs to CIM (payable to CIM)
- CIM Affiliate (studying) membership = £60.00 (payable to CIM directly)
- CIM Assessment fees – Certificate level = £435.00/exam (for three modules) or £145.00 per module if you choose to pay for each assessment separately
London Metropolitan University
London Met Unit is a commercial consultancy, development and training centre based within the Guildhall School of Business and Law (GSBL) at London Metropolitan University.We offer a range of professional courses, CIPS, CIM, CICM, as well as a portfolio of...
London Metropolitan University
Find out more about this CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (Level 6) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!