Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Achieving Leadership Excellence
Achieving Leadership Excellence - 5-day executive course at LSE
This Achieving Leadership Excellence course explores the nature of leadership according to a series of emerging models that focus increasingly on the need for engaging, ethical leaders who can enhance both the well-being and performance of their employees and, as a result, of their organisation as a whole.
The 5-day executive programme requires all delegates to complete an in-depth personal styles assessment alongside a 360-degree leadership skills assessment as pre-assignments to gain a real insight into their leadership strengths. The training then combines a mix of interactive lectures, exercises and discussions, to help them build a complete picture of their individual potential and understand how they can become the best leaders they can be.
Participants will leave the course with a sound understanding of the nature of leadership, the importance of individual differences in leadership style, how to make effective decisions, how to foster employee commitment & growth and how organisational culture affects leadership effectiveness. They will also have developed a personal leadership plan designed to help them effectively become the best leader they can be in the workplace and transform their organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Achieving Leadership Excellence short course is suitable for:
- Executives and senior managers seeking to reflect on, and further develop, their own leadership style
- Those aspiring to take on leading roles in their organisation
- Professionals that wish to nurture an organisational environment that enables effective leadership and high performance.
Students are expected to have:
- fluency in English
- an undergraduate degree
- at least 2 years of professional experience
The course motivates participants to reflect on:
- The nature of leadership and the importance of understanding how individual differences influence personal leadership style
- How to build behavioural styles and skillsets that complement your leadership preferences
- How to make effective decisions, and how to avoid the common pitfalls that decision makers face
- What it means to “look like” a leader, and why it is important
- How an engaging leadership style can increase employee performance, innovation and commitment
- Ways in which an organisation’s culture shapes our behaviour and attitudes, and its significance for leadership and leadership effectiveness
About LSE's Short Executive Courses
The LSE Executive Education Courses has developed the skills of executives from over 60 different countries, and will be offering 14 world-class courses as part of its exclusive 2018 programme.
Participating will enable you to:
- take time to think about how cutting-edge theories and best-practice can be applied to your business
- engage with world-class LSE teaching faculty
- study at the world-renowned LSE campus, right in the heart of London
- take advantage of global networking opportunities
Fees for this course are £6495.
Discounts are not available for this course.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: London School of Economics and Political Science
LSE - Providing Innovative Education to Professionals & Organisations
The London School of Economics and Political Science, commonly known as LSE, is one of the world's leading social science institutions, offering a broad range of undergraduate, graduate and executive courses spanning the full spectrum of subjects included in this diverse field, from...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for London School of Economics and Political Science
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Achieving Leadership Excellence course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!