Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Changing Minds, Behaviours and DecisionsLondon School of Economics and Political Science
Changing Minds, Behaviours and Decision - 5-day executive course at LSE
Change your and others’ behaviour through a unique approach which blends the latest insights into behavioural and decision sciences. This executive short course aims to improve your own life and decision making capabilities.You will learn when “just thinking” is likely to end in good decisions and behaviours, and when not. It will also enable you to gain first-hand experience on how to design successful behavioural interventions, nudges and choice architecture, as well as to assess their suitability and effectiveness.
In sessions taking place over 5 days, we will challenge you to consider your own leadership characteristics and techniques in the context of robust analytic frameworks. We motivate you to think about:
- The nature of leadership and the importance of understanding how individual differences influence personal leadership style
- How to build behavioural styles and skill sets that complement your leadership preferences
- How to understand risk taking and ways to manage risks in organisations
- What it means to “look like” a leader, and why it is important
- How an engaging leadership style can increase employee performance, innovation and commitment
- Ways in which an organisation’s culture shapes our behaviour and attitudes, and its significance for leadership and leadership effectiveness.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This executive course is suitable for:
- Executives across every department of the organisation who are dealing, or are involved with, behaviour change and decision processes.
- Managers who will be in strategic positions in the future.
- Anyone dealing with important decisions, either in private or public organisations, as well as small enterprises.
Students are expected to have:
- fluency in English
- an undergraduate degree
- at least 2 years of professional experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Gain a clear and confident grasp of your leadership style through achieving enhanced self-awareness of your strengths and how you can build on them
- Increase your understanding of the current paradigm for leadership, and its implications for individual development and organisational change
- Take away a tailored personal development plan to ensure you continue to grow as you lead
- Apply the knowledge and skills you learn, to develop your own employee’s performance and wellbeing, as well as the growth of your organisation.
Training Course Content
This is a case-free, real-life, totally experiential course. There is no unique solution to any decision or policy problem – because, quite simply, no company or person is like another. Each afternoon you will, in groups, role-play with decision problems in your professional or personal life, and apply the day’s tools and knowledge to discover when ‘life simply happens’, blind-spots and solutions.
Fees for this course are £5,795
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
In this short film, members of the Executive Education Courses share their views on their programmes.
LSE - Providing Innovative Education to Professionals & Organisations
The London School of Economics and Political Science, commonly known as LSE, is one of the world's leading social science institutions, offering a broad range of undergraduate, graduate and executive courses spanning the full spectrum of subjects included in this diverse field, from...
Find out more about this Changing Minds, Behaviours and Decisions course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.