Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Age of ChangeLondon School of Economics and Political Science
Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Age of Change
Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Age of Change - 5-day course at LSE
This Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Age of Change executive course was designed in response to the increasing demand for entrepreneurial, innovative leaders across different organisational contexts and industries. The 5-day executive programme ultimately aims to enable senior executives and potential entrepreneurs to take advantage of new business opportunities, as well as to transform existing businesses in innovative ways.
The course has been designed around a series of cross-cutting questions at the core of what you, as an entrepreneur, need to know and be able to do.
- We motivate you to think about how you as an entrepreneur can identify, evaluate, and innovate around opportunities.
- We bring practical insights into assembling and managing teams, raising capital, and scaling within entrepreneurial ventures.
- We address opportunities and challenges that emerging technologies and new markets create.
- En route, we weave together a cohesive portrait of the entrepreneurial process.
LSE's approach to executive education is personal and set within the context of your experience. The program integrates case discussions, presentations, and experiential learning to give you hands-on experience in tackling complex entrepreneurial decisions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Age of Change short course is suitable for:
- executives and senior managers looking to give their business an innovative edge
- entrepreneurs looking to expand their knowledge
- corporate professionals interested in entrepreneurship
- current and future leaders of family businesses looking for innovative transformations
- accountants, lawyers and advisors seeking insights into entrepreneurship
- policy-makers responsible for creating and nurturing regional innovation hubs
Students are expected to have:
- fluency in English
- an undergraduate degree
- an absolute minimum of 2 years’ professional experience
The course motivates participants to:
- See entrepreneurship as a framework for exploration and decision-making
- Identify, evaluate, and innovate around opportunities in the environment
- Test the underlying assumptions and hypotheses through experimentation
- Build social and institutional ecosystems that support your entrepreneurial end-goals
- Surmount implementation and scale-up challenges with innovative solutions
About LSE's Short Executive Courses
The LSE Executive Education Courses has developed the skills of executives from over 60 different countries, and will be offering 14 world-class courses as part of its exclusive 2018 programme.
Participating will enable you to:
- take time to think about how cutting-edge theories and best-practice can be applied to your business
- engage with world-class LSE teaching faculty
- study at the world-renowned LSE campus, right in the heart of London
- take advantage of global networking opportunities
Fees for this course are £3,995.
LSE Alumni – graduates of the LSE and previous attendees of the LSE Executive Education Courses are entitled to a 15 per cent discount.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: London School of Economics and Political Science
LSE - Providing Innovative Education to Professionals & Organisations
The London School of Economics and Political Science, commonly known as LSE, is one of the world's leading social science institutions, offering a broad range of undergraduate, graduate and executive courses spanning the full spectrum of subjects included in this diverse field, from...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for London School of Economics and Political Science
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Age of Change course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!