Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Finance for Executives - 5-day executive course at LSE
Led by award-winning LSE faculty from the #1 university Finance department in Europe (QS World University Rankings By Subject 2017), this course will demystify the language of finance for rising and senior executives.
Many executives ascend to positions of great responsibility with less knowledge of finance than they desire. This essential programme is expertly designed to break down the barriers faced by managers and directors, through teaching the crucial frameworks and tools of modern corporate finance over five intensive days. The Finance for Executives course at the LSE empowers executives to use financial tools to make better decisions and became even greater assets to their organisation.
- Develop the skills required to critically assess the financial health and needs of your firm
- Understand and practice how to allocate financial (and other) resources optimally
- Acquire financial acumen that will allow you to confidently evaluate major investment projects and entire companies
- Master how to assess the attractiveness of investments through discounted cash flow (DCF) modelling and analysis
- Communicate more effectively with the finance function in your own organisation
- Enhance your financial knowledge in order to communicate on a level-playing field with key sources of outside financing such as lenders and shareholders
Suitability - Who should attend?
This executive course is suitable for:
Mid to senior level executives in general management, corporate planning, strategy, marketing and sales, operations, research and development and other functional areas. The course can develop the skills of senior managers and directors within a broad range of organisations; from start-ups through to multinationals, NGO’s, government bodies and public sector services
Training Course Content
This is a highly interactive course which combines lectures, case studies, exercises, spreadsheet modelling and classroom discussions to provide a focused introduction to the tools of high-level corporate finance.
Fees for this course are £5,795.
LSE Alumni – graduates of the LSE and previous attendees of the LSE Executive Education Courses are entitled to a 15 per cent discount.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
In this short film, members of the Executive Education Courses share their views on their programmes.
LSE - Providing Innovative Education to Professionals & Organisations
The London School of Economics and Political Science, commonly known as LSE, is one of the world's leading social science institutions, offering a broad range of undergraduate, graduate and executive courses spanning the full spectrum of subjects included in this diverse field, from...
Find out more about this Finance for Executives course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.