Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Negotiation and Decision-MakingLondon School of Economics and Political Science
Negotiation and Decision-Making
Negotiation - 5-day executive course at LSE
This Negotiation course is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge, research evidence and practical skills necessary to conduct effective negotiations.
The 5-day programme combines conceptual learning with a range of practical exercises and simulations to help participants:
- understand the strategic, psychological and interpersonal aspects of negotiation
- master important concepts and tips derived from negotiation research
- understand the specificities of different negotiation scenarios, from two-party transactional negotiations to multi-party, multi-issue negotiations
- understand their own strengths and weaknesses
- develop a personal development plan to ensure continuous improvement as negotiators
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Negotiation short course is suitable for:
- junior managers wishing to accelerate their careers
- senior professionals looking to develop and refine their personal skills
- experienced negotiators wanting to keep up to speed with current knowledge and research
Students are expected to have:
- fluency in English
- an undergraduate degree
- an absolute minimum of 2 years’ professional experience
This course is designed to improve your ability to conduct negotiations, not only by sharing current knowledge and research, but also by providing opportunities to practice and reflect on your skills. The course covers the psychological, interpersonal and strategic aspects of negotiation, including:
- Distributive and integrative bargaining
- Power and persuasion
- Emotions and confrontations
- Cultural issues
- Negotiation styles
The practice simulations will cover a range of negotiation scenarios from two-party transactional negotiations to multi-party multi-issue negotiations.
About LSE's Short Executive Courses
The LSE Executive Education Courses has developed the skills of executives from over 60 different countries, and will be offering 14 world-class courses as part of its exclusive 2018 programme.
Participating will enable you to:
- take time to think about how cutting-edge theories and best-practice can be applied to your business
- engage with world-class LSE teaching faculty
- study at the world-renowned LSE campus, right in the heart of London
- take advantage of global networking opportunities
Fees for this course are £5,795.
LSE Alumni – graduates of the LSE and previous attendees of the LSE Executive Education Courses are entitled to a 15 per cent discount.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: London School of Economics and Political Science
LSE - Providing Innovative Education to Professionals & Organisations
The London School of Economics and Political Science, commonly known as LSE, is one of the world's leading social science institutions, offering a broad range of undergraduate, graduate and executive courses spanning the full spectrum of subjects included in this diverse field, from...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for London School of Economics and Political Science
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Negotiation and Decision-Making course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!