Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management (120 Credits)London School of International Business
Online Level 4 Diploma in Business & Administrative Management
This Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management from the London School of International Business is suitable for those who want to develop their business and administrative management skills. It is appropriate for students who have either already achieved qualifications in business and administrative management at a lower level or do not have any preexisting management qualifications, but have qualifications in other areas and/or have prior relevant experience in the workplace. The programme will be particularly relevant to someone who is seeking to progress to higher education such as a BA degree course in a related area of study.
Key programme benefits
- Convenient payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £190 per month.
- Same diploma as on-campus students.
- Diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Participants study online and will graduate on campus in London UK.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
Students will be assessed based on their assignments. The programme includes no exams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Applicants to this programme should have one of the following:
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels
- Any qualification at level 3
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Graduates will be awarded the following qualification at the end of the programme.
- ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
Students must complete eight mandatory units, worth a total of 100 credits, and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits.
They will take eight mandatory units including:
- Fundamentals of Administrative Management
- Administrative Systems
- Managing Operations
- Managing Quality
- Personal Effectiveness
- Managing People in Organisations
- Managing Information and Knowledge
- Finance for Administrative Managers.
They will also complete a minimum of two further units from the following:
- Administration for Executive Assistants
- Introduction to Islamic Finance
- Managing Business Facilities
- Management Accounting: Costing and Budgeting
- Marketing Intelligence
- The Internet and E-business
- Business Events Management.
The programme is available in following duration modes:
- 6 Months - Accelerated mode: GBP £1250
- 9 Months - Standard mode: GBP £950
* The fee is payable in monthly, quarterly or half yearly instalments
Accredited Online Education - Study to Suit You
Advance your career with an internationally-recognised qualification from the London School of International Business (LSIB). The school offers a range of qualifications from degrees to diplomas in a variety of business management subjects - and prides itself on helping advance the careers...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.