London School of Sales
Brought to you by a group of highly successful sales professionals who have developed huge sales teams, managed multi-million pound portfolios and implemented innovative but commercially viable sales solutions, whilst juggling the usual corporate politics and personal challenges. Our nine 'Sales Management Toolkit' e-learning modules are the first in a series of specific online courses designed for new and existing sales managers. The 36 interactive sub-modules contain a variety of innovative learning methodologies that will help sales managers develop a growth mindset and ensure they are able to navigate future challenges with a personal toolkit, that will continue to support their self development and growth. Further one-to-one or group coaching is also available to support each sales manager.
Recruited, trained and developed hundreds of sales professionals
Managed over 5000 clients
Talked to thousands of sales professionals globally
|Sales Management Toolkit: Decision-making||From 50 GBP||Online courses|
|Sales Management Toolkit: Embracing Change||From 50 GBP||Online courses|
|Sales Management Toolkit: Improving Performance||From 50 GBP||Online courses|
|Sales Management Toolkit: Improving Results||From 50 GBP||Online courses|
|Sales Management Toolkit: Learn More, Sell More||From 495 GBP||Online courses||
|Sales Management Toolkit: People Strategies||From 50 GBP||Online courses|
|Sales Management Toolkit: Personal Credibility||From 50 GBP||Online courses|
|Sales Management Toolkit: Self-appraisal||From 50 GBP||Online courses|
|Sales Management Toolkit: Values||From 50 GBP||Online courses|
|Sales Management Toolkit: Vision||From 50 GBP||Online courses|
|Corporate Training for Teams|
|Sales Management Bespoke Coaching||Online courses||
|Sales Management Toolkit with Coaching||Online courses|
Why choose London School of Sales
Learn new personal growth focused techniques, tried and tested from London School of Sales. These e-learning courses will give pressured sales managers a time-saving framework to instill confidence and create a personal toolkit for sales success by:
- Facilitating a personal assessment to achieve higher levels of success
- Providing tools for developing a vision and commitment
- Exploring the impact of values, how they evolve and how to use them to enhance reputation and credibility
- Fostering strategies to process and realise the benefit of leveraging different perspectives
- Guidance on understanding the origin of deep-rooted habits and how they influence behaviours if not controlled
- Demonstrating the power of reflection and how to develop an innate ability to know when to get involved to improve decisions future outcomes
- Appreciating the impact of poor decision-making and how to how to be more decisive to driver sales performance.
Awards & Accreditations
Average rating 5Based on 11 reviews
To request information from London School of Sales, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!