3D Printing Course
In our state of the art 3D Printing course you will learn the ins and outs of this exciting new technology. Our training will not only give you the skills to operate a 3D printer but also model your own 3D designs.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
- Architecture, Interiors, Landscapes and Product Modelling
- User Coordinate System and the Z-Axis
- Solid Modelling-constructive solid geometry
- 3D Solid Modelling
- Drawing Accuracy
- Creating Basic and Advanced Geometry
- Multiview drawings from 3D models
- Symmetrical Features in Designs
- Theory and Background of 3D Printing
- Setting Up a 3D Printer
- 3D Printer Maintenance
- Settings on a 3D Printer
- Preparing STL files and sending to the 3D Printer
- Design at least 4 Models to be Printed
- Overview of different 3D Printers available on the market
- 3D Printing for Business- Where are the opportunities?
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this 3D Printing Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!