3D Printing Evening CourseLondon Software Training
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for those who want to learn about the rapidly developing world of 3D printing and perhaps even set up business or gain employment within the field. The training will not only give you the skills to operate a 3D printer, but also 3D Model your own designs.
- The course is taught by designers who use 3D printing professionally within the fields of furniture design, prop making, prosthetics and interior architecture.
- You will be taught how to use a smartphone as a 3D Scanner, create models for architecture, jewellery, products, engineering or any other creative pursuit using AutoCAD 3D. You will also learn how 3D printers work, what is currently happening within the industry and how to use a 3D Printer.
- During the course you will learn where to download 3D printable models and discuss the future capabilities and potential of 3D printing.
- By the end of the course you will feel confident in creating 3D Models, exporting lithography files to be prepared for 3D Printing and using a 3D printer.
- You will receive a package of bespoke video tutorials recorded to watch back and revise from. You will Print at least 5 models to keep with our Raise N2 plus 3D Printer.
Our course prices include:
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Hands-on, practical lessons
- Tailoring of syllabus
- Work on your projects
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 Months
The software opens up many opportunities within industry, we offer guidance on CV and portfolio building as part of the course. You may also want to look at London Software Training’s Career Development Packages to develop your creative opportunities.
- Interior Design
- Landscape Design
- Furniture Design
- Lighting Design
- Jewellery Design
- Product Design
- Graphic Design
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this 3D Printing Evening Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!