Adobe Illustrator Introduction to Intermediate CourseLondon Software Training
Adobe Illustrator Introduction to Intermediate Course:
At London Software Training, we would like to reassure you that we will continue to provide the same exceptional training and support to you. Given the current climate our courses will run as Live Online Training, that you can study from home or work.
The Live Online Training enables:
You to see the Lecturers live screen - guiding you step by step
Ability to share your live screen with the Lecturer - offering immediate help & feedback
You will be able to speak with each other, as you would in a classroom setting
Equally effective to in-person training, as Lecturer can help you instantaneously
We will provide a link to download the free software trial 2 days before your training (trials are free for 30 days). Closer to your training, we will send a link to join the online training.
Who is this course for?
The Adobe Illustrator Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day Course is perfect for beginners or those looking to consolidate their prior illustration skills. A knowledge of Illustrator is ideal for anyone looking to further their skills or gain employment within photography or graphic, interior and web design.
What will you learn?
Over our Adobe Illustrator intensive and practical 3 day course, you’ll be up and running with Illustrator and have the skills and confidence to use the software with ease and bring your creative ideas to life. You’ll work on exciting design projects within the course, with the aim to develop your portfolio.
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- Free ongoing after support
- Tailoring of syllabus and projects where possible
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 Months.
- Setting up Adobe Illustrator projects
- Identify project requirements
- Establish target audience and needs
- Define media format and publishing requirements
- User interfaceIdentify user interface elements
- Create and select Workspaces
- Navigate and zoom documents
- Creating artwork
- Understanding difference between vector and bitmap formats
- Apply design principles to create artwork
- Using pen and shape tools to create basic geometry
- Selecting and Grouping objects
- Transform and modify elements
- Create and manipulate text
- Organise artwork using layers
- Create symbols
- Selecting and applying colours
- Creating colour swatches
- Applying and modifying gradients
- Working with spot colours
- Effects and transparency
- Apply transparency to objects
- Blend elements using blend effects
- Working with bitmaps
- Placing raster images
- Using the links panel to relink and update images
- Tracing images using live trace presets
- Publish artworkIdentifying common file formats
- Choose appropriate settings to optimise graphics on the screen, print and video
- Creating JPEG, PDF, PNG, SVG
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Attendance
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this Adobe Illustrator Introduction to Intermediate Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!