Adobe InDesign Evening CourseLondon Software Training
Adobe InDesign Evening Course:
At London Software Training, we would like to reassure you that we will continue to provide the same exceptional training and support to you. Given the current climate our courses will run as Live Online Training, that you can study from home or work.
The Live Online Training enables:
You to see the Lecturers live screen - guiding you step by step
Ability to share your live screen with the Lecturer - offering immediate help & feedback
You will be able to speak with each other, as you would in a classroom setting
Equally effective to in-person training, as Lecturer can help you instantaneously
We will provide a link to download the free software trial 2 days before your training (trials are free for 30 days). Closer to your training, we will send a link to join the online training.
Who is this course for?
The Adobe InDesign Evening course is ideal for beginners or anyone looking to consolidate their design skills on the industry standard Adobe software whilst balancing the commitments of working life.
- The course can be tailored to your needs and the you’ll work on exciting design projects, with the aim to develop your portfolio.
- You will receive a digital reference manual for the software and a package of take-home video tutorials, recorded on the course, to ensure your learning and revision continues after your course is completed.
Our course prices include:
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Hands-on, practical lessons
- Tailoring of syllabus
- Work on your projects
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 Months.
Setting up InDesign projects
- Identify project requirements
- Establish target audience and needs
- Apply design principles to create a professional layout
- Identify user interface elements
- Create and select Workspaces
- Navigate and zoom documents
- Rulers, guides and grids
- Setting up an InDesign document
- Working with master pages
- Adding automatic page numbers
Working with Text
- Creating and modifying text frames
- Threading text frames
- Managing overset text
- Formatting text using paragraph and character styles
- Placing text from a Word document
- Spell checking
- Adding special characters
- Assigning text wrap
Images and graphics
- Creating basic shapes
- Assigning fill and stroke to objects
- Selecting and Grouping objects
- Transform and modify elements
- Align and arrange content
- Placing images
- Frame fitting options and frame shapes
- Collecting and placing content using the conveyor tool
- Working with Layers and Organise artwork using layers
- Creating colour swatches
- Applying and modifying gradients
- Working with spot colours
- Adding transparency to elements
- Identifying common file formats
- Using the packaging feature
- Create a template
- Prepare page layouts for print
Adobe InDesign opens up many opportunities within industry, we offer guidance on CV and portfolio building as part of the course. You may also want to look at London Software Training’s Career Development Packages to develop your creative opportunities.
- Interior Design
- Landscape Design
- Furniture Design
- Lighting Design
- Jewellery Design
- Product Design
- Graphic Design
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Attendance
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this Adobe InDesign Evening Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!