Who is this Course for?
Our Adobe Photoshop Evening Course is ideal for beginners or anyone looking to consolidate their existing Photoshop skills. A working knowledge of Photoshop is beneficial for anyone looking to further their creative career or gain employment within a variety of design, graphic, web, fashion, photography and media fields.
You'll work on exciting design pieces as part of the course, helping you develop your portfolio.
Our course prices include:
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Hands-on, practical lessons
- Tailoring of syllabus
- Work on your projects
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 Months.
- Image quality and resolution
- Bitmap and vector graphics
- Image and canvas size
- Colour spaces and bit depth
- Design principles
- Files formats and media
- Create a new document
- Controlling the workspace
- Screen layout and window arrangements
- Navigation and zoom shortcuts
- Undo, redo and history
- Guides, grid and ruler
- Create, delete and edit layers
- Name, hide, arrange layers
- Merge and group layers
- Change opacity and blending modes
- Cropping Images
- Transform, Scale and Distort Layers
- Creating selections using the selection tools
- Improve and refine selections
- Transform, scale and distort selections
- Saving and loading selections
- Create layer masks and clipping masks
- Use the healing brushes, Patch and content-aware tools
- Use the Red Eye tool
- Use the Clone Stamp tools
- Use the Blur, Sharpen and Smudge tools
- Use the Dodge, Burn and Sponge tools
- Content-Aware Tools
Colours and Gradients
- Work with the Color Picker
- Use the Eyedropper tools
- Save and share colours and swatches
- Create and control gradients
- Correct and retouch images
Painting and working with Brushes
- Use the brush tools
- Creating brushes
- Loading external brushes
Colour Correction and Adjustment
- Use Adjustment layers
- Levels and curves
- Hue and saturation
- Shadow and highlights
- Create text using the Type tool
- Discover character properties
- Discover paragraph properties
- Working with styles and adding styles to text
- Output graphics for web, print and video
- Compress image size
Adobe Photoshop opens up many opportunities within industry, we offer guidance on CV and portfolio building as part of the course. You may also want to look at London Software Training’s Career Development Packages to develop your creative opportunities.
- Interior Design
- Furniture Design
- Lighting Design
- Jewellery Design
- Product Design
- Graphic Design
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this Adobe Photoshop Evening Introduction Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!