AutoCAD 2DLondon Software Training
AutoCAD 2D Introduction to Intermediate Course
This fast-paced three day Autodesk AutoCAD 2D Introduction to Intermediate course takes beginners to a confident and professional standard of design and drawing in Autodesk AutoCAD 2D in 3 days.
The course is ideal for those looking to develop their career, use AutoCAD in their existing role or for hobbyists passionate about being creative. The course is tailored to your needs and desired outcomes. We aim to tailor the course to individuals needs where possible.
What will you learn?
The course is ideal for students who are new to the software and we'll have you drawing plans within the first hour of your class, whatever your ability. You'll grasp the foundations of AutoCAD before moving onto more in-depth lessons which will bring you to grips with the ins and outs of the software. If you prefer, we can tailor your AutoCAD 2D Introduction to Intermediate course learning experience to your needs and desired outcomes.
Our course prices include:
- Free group course re-take within 18 months
- Expert teaching from practicing architects, designers & software pros
- Hands-on, practical lessons
- Tailoring of syllabus & work on your projects
- Bespoke video tutorials for revision & development
- Digital reference book for revision
- LST certificate of completion
- Free career guidance available
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This hands-on AutoCAD Introduction to Intermediate Course with London Software Training will take beginners to confident AutoCAD users in 3 days, with a range of in-depth and practical lessons and is intended for those looking to produce 2D plans using the software.
Whether you're looking to further your career, use AutoCAD in your existing role, or are looking for a new and exciting creative avenue, this course is for you. Once you've completed this course, you could join our AutoCAD 2D Intermediate to Advanced Course and take your new skills to the next level.
No previous experience of Autodesk AutoCAD 2D required, just a keenness to learn!
Training Course Content
Our AutoCAD courses are running both Live Online and In-Classroom, offering you the option to attend courses from the comfort of your home or at our training studio.
The Live Online Training enables:
Same syllabus and projects completed as classroom training
You to see the lecturer's live screen - guiding you step by step
Share your live screen with the lecturer - offering immediate help & feedback
Speak with the lecturer as you would in a classroom setting
Free group course refresher
Comfort of your home - Pyjamas welcome!
We will provide a link to download the free software trial 2 days before your training.
This practical, hands-on Autodesk AutoCAD 2D Introduction to Intermediate 3 day course covers everything you need to know when producing drawings or offering your service as a business or to an employer.
AutoDesk AutoCAD 2D Course Coverage:
- Navigating the working environment
- Working with files
- Displaying objects
Creating basic drawings
- Inputting data
- Creating basic objects
- Using object snaps
- Using Polar Tracking and PolarSnap
- Using object snap tracking
- Working with units
- Selecting objects in the drawing
- Changing an object’s position
- Creating new objects from existing objects
- Changing the angle of an object’s position
- Creating a mirror image of existing objects
- Creating object patterns
- Changing an object’s size
Drawing organisation and inquiry commands
- Using layers
- Changing object properties
- Matching object properties
- Using the properties palette
- Using linetypes
- Using inquiry commands
- Trimming and extending objects to defined boundaries
- Creating parallel and offset geometry
- Joining objects
- Breaking an object into two objects
- Applying a radius corner to two objects
- Creating an angled corner between two objects
- Changing part of an object’s shape
Layouts and viewports
- Using layouts
- Creating layouts
- Modifying layouts and using page setups
- Using Viewports
- Creating layout viewports
- Working with layout viewports
- Controlling object visibility in layout viewports
Annotating a drawing
- Creating multi-line text
- Creating single line text
- Using text styles
- Editing text
- Creating dimensions
- Using dimension styles
- Editing dimensions
- Using multileaders
- Hatching objects
- Editing hatch objects
Working with reusable content
- Using blocks
- Working with DesignCenter
- Using tool palettes
Creating additional drawing objects
- Working with polylines
- Creating splines
- Creating ellipses
- Using tables
Plotting your drawings
- Using page setups
- Working with plotter configuration files
- Creating and applying
- Plotting drawings
- Plot style tables
- Publishing drawings
Creating drawing templates
- Using drawing templates
The training has a maximum class size of 8 students. You will receive a package of video tutorials to take home after the course, enabling you to revise and develop your skills. We also provide you with free after support over the phone and email with any queries you have after the course.
A 20% discount applies to all courses until 31/08/2021. Contact London Software Training for more information.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2D opens up many opportunities within industry, we offer guidance on CV and portfolio building as part of the course. You may also want to look at London Software Training’s Career Development Packages to develop your creative opportunities.
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Average rating 5Based on 17 reviews
Find out more about this AutoCAD 2D course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
295 GBP-450 GBP