Revit & BIM Introduction to Intermediate TrainingLondon Software Training
Revit and BIM Introduction to Intermediate Training
At London Software Training, we understand that bringing design skills in-house and keeping up to date with design software is key for growth. We deliver effective, exciting and concise training, ensuring you achieve your goals as a business. Our bespoke b2b training packages are a cost effective way of developing your teams design skills, and our tailored teaching style will allow you to complete your projects while you learn.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our Revit corporate courses are designed for teams and businesses looking to grow together and keep up to date with design software in an ever-changing technological landscape. Our training is tailored to bring out the best of your team and ensure you reach your goals.
Training Course Content
The Course structure is tailoed to your needs. We would recommend using the following syllabus as an outline for your training:
- Grids & Levels
- User interface
- Copy and paste | Paste to selected levels | paste to current view
- Copy move and array and rotated elements
- Families insert and place
- System families - walls and floors
- 3d view and section box
- Floor shafts and symbol lines
- Creating views – floor plans and sections
- Visual Graphics/ Overrides (VV and VG
- View filters
- Hidden elements
- Dimensions and temporary dimensions
- Rooms and room tags
- Pinning and unpinning
- View styles and Detail levels
- Selecting elements and using the Tab key
- Reference Planes
- Recap on what was covered on Day 1
- Phasing | Existing Demolish and New Construction + Phase 1 Phase 2 etc
- Floor edges and profiles
- Setting up Sheets
- In Place families
- Rendering and Cloud rendering
- Ceiling Plans and creating ceiling and lighting
- Linking Revit models
- Linking DWGs
- Work-sharing / Worksets and Synchronisation / the Central model Setting up a project
- Project North and True North
- Survey Points and Project Point
- Scope boxes and how to rotate the plan view
- Coursing Lines for working with bricks
- Creating a simple Parametric Family
- Creating Nested Family (Lighting and IES file)
- Creating Annotation Families and using Labels
- Creating schedules and editing the spreadsheet / exporting to Excel Door schedule
- Mastering View Filters (highlight Party walls or brick slips)
- Using Conceptual Mass for feasibility studies and creating complex walls Introduce the Knowledge smart test
- How to find hidden elements
- Tags and Annotations
- Using masking and region tools
- Design Options
- Management tab | Line styles / Design Options / Phasing / Location and project information / Units Shared coordinates when inserting and linking DWGs and options for inserting and linking Internal Elevations
- Sweep and profiles and how to re-edit the Sweep
- View range and Plan region
- Topography and building pad
- Detail and Associated views in Call Outs
- Printing, Pdfs and exporting DWGs
- Colour Schemes
- Curtain Wall and Louvered Screen
- Brickwork rotate and change bond type
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews
Find out more about this Revit & BIM Introduction to Intermediate Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Open / Scheduled
e-learning / Online / Distance
e-learning / Online / Distance