Revit Evening Introduction CourseLondon Software Training
Revit Evening Introduction Course:
At London Software Training, we would like to reassure you that we will continue to provide the same exceptional training and support to you. Given the current climate our courses will run as Live Online Training, that you can study from home or work.
The Live Online Training enables:
You to see the Lecturers live screen - guiding you step by step
Ability to share your live screen with the Lecturer - offering immediate help & feedback
You will be able to speak with each other, as you would in a classroom setting
Equally effective to in-person training, as Lecturer can help you instantaneously
We will provide a link to download the free software trial 2 days before your training (trials are free for 30 days). Closer to your training, we will send a link to join the online training.
The Revit Evening Introduction Course will introduce you to the software and BIM (Building Information Modelling) over 6 evenings, leading on to further study or employment within the field.
With lots of hands on and practical course work, you will be guaranteed to come out of the training very confident in using the software.
Course price includes
- Free group course re-take within 18 months
- Expert teaching from practising architects, designers and software pros
- Hands-on, practical lessons - tailoring of syllabus and work on your projects
- Video tutorials and digital reference book for revision and development
- LST certificate of completion for your CV and LinkedIn
- Free career guidance
- Helping to support free, London Youth design courses
Your tutors are designers, makers and architects, as well as software pros. They will guide you on the best way to apply for design roles or set-up a creative business, whilst teaching you all the key technical skills to make your CV and portfolio stand out from the crowd.
- Grids and levels
- User interface
- Copy and paste | Paste to selected levels | Paste to current view I Copy move and array and rotated elements
- Families insert and place
- System families - walls and floors
- 3d view and section box
- Floor shafts and symbol lines
- Creating views – floor plans and sections
- Visual graphics I Overrides (VV and VG)
- View filters
- Hidden elements
- Dimensions and temporary dimensions
- Rooms and room tags
- Pinning and unpinning
- View styles and detail levels
- Selecting elements and using the tab key
- Reference planes
- Recap on what was covered previously
- Phasing | Existing demolish and new construction + phase 1 phase 2
- Floor edges and profiles
- Setting up sheets
- Tags and annotations
- Using masking and region tools
- Design options
- Management tab | Line styles I Design Options I Phasing I Location and project information I Units shared coordinates when inserting and linking DWGs and options for inserting and linking internal elevations
- Sweep and profiles and how to re-edit the sweep
- View range and plan region
- Topography and building pad
- Detail and associated views in call outs
- Printing, pdfs and exporting DWGs
- Colour schemes
- Curtain wall and Louvered screen
- Brickwork rotate and change bond type
- In place families
- Rendering and cloud rendering
- Ceiling plans and creating ceiling and lighting
- Linking Revit models
- Linking DWGs
- Work-sharing I Worksets and synchronisation I the central model I Setting up a project
- Project north and true north
- Survey points and project point
- Scope boxes and how to rotate the plan view
- Coursing lines for working with bricks
- Creating a simple parametric family
- Creating nested family (lighting and IES file)
- Creating annotation families and using labels
- Creating schedules and editing the spreadsheet I exporting to Excel door schedule
- Mastering view filters (highlight party walls or brick slips)
- Using conceptual mass for feasibility studies and creating complex walls I Introduce the knowledge smart test
- How to find hidden elements
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Attendance
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this Revit Evening Introduction Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!