Learn BIM and Revit for industry purposes, with our intensive three day course. This course is ideal for beginners or those looking to build on their existing skills and will aid anyone looking to further their study or gain employment within the design, architectural, construction and engineering fields.
This Revit course will introduce you to the software and BIM (Building Information Modelling) and after three days you’ll be confident in utilising the software for all aspects of building documentation and design. Your tutor will guide you through the ins and outs of the software, with a range of practical, hands-on lessons ensuring you leave with the skills and confidence to fully take advantage of Revit software.
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- Free ongoing after support
- Tailoring of syllabus and projects where possible
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 Months.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this Revit Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!