SketchUp Bespoke One-to-One CourseLondon Software Training
SketchUp Bespoke One-to-One Course
All available course dates
SketchUp Bespoke One-to-One Course
At London Software Training, we would like to reassure you that we will continue to provide the same exceptional training and support to you. Given the current climate our courses will run as Live Online Training, that you can study from home or work.
The Live Online Training enables:
You to see the Lecturers live screen - guiding you step by step
Ability to share your live screen with the Lecturer - offering immediate help & feedback
You will be able to speak with each other, as you would in a classroom setting
Equally effective to in-person training, as Lecturer can help you instantaneously
We will provide a link to download the free software trial 2 days before your training (trials are free for 30 days). Closer to your training, we will send a link to join the online training.
Who is this Course for?
Our SketchUp Bespoke One-to-One 1 Day course is ideal for those looking to consolidate their existing skills or build a foundation in the program. Our course will teach you how to develop designs and models for architectural, civil, mechanical, furniture and product design. You will create and edit 3D models, adding lighitng and materials for beautiful renders.
SketchUp is a 3D modelling program optimised for a broad range of applications such as interior, architectural, civil, mechanical, film as well as video game design. Visualising spaces in 3D is critical to the successful design of architectural spaces. With SketchUp, you can create and edit 3D models that let you quickly explore the interplay of light, colour, space and form.
Practical SketchUp projects throughout the course will ensure that you can apply the skills to your own projects during and after the training. This short SketchUp course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based.
Our Course Coverage Includes:
- Use all key tools for creating and manipulating 3D forms
- Create and apply surfaces to a model
- Import components from Google Warehouse
- Position and export SketchUp models to Google Earth.
- Manage 3D geometry by creating and manipulating groups and components
- Import information into SketchUp from Google Earth
- Use PhotoMatch to add photographs to you model
- Create, edit, mix, and apply styles; create a basic presentation.
- Use existing CAD Files for reference
- Organise your model using Layers
- Create sections and animated scenes for presentations
- Export SketchUp models to AutoCAD and Google LayOut
Our course prices include
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Hands-on, practical lessons
- Tailoring of syllabus
- Work on your projects
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
The software opens up many opportunities within industry, we offer guidance on CV and portfolio building as part of the course. You may also want to look at London Software Training’s Career Development Packages to develop your creative opportunities.
- Interior Design
- Landscape Design
- Furniture Design
- Lighting Design
- Jewellery Design
- Product Design
- Graphic Design
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Attendance
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this SketchUp Bespoke One-to-One Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams