Our SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate course is ideal for anyone looking to gain a great foundation in the software within a short amount of time and in a supportive learning environment.
This course develops design and modelling skills for architectural, civil, mechanical, furniture and product design with a range of practical, hands-on lessons. You will learn how to create and edit 3D models, add lighting and materials for beautiful, professional quality renders, ensuring you leave with the skills and confidence to fully take advantage of SketchUp software.
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- Free ongoing after support
- Tailoring of syllabus and projects where possible
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 Months.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!