SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate Course
This course develops design and modelling skills for architectural, civil, mechanical, furniture and product design with a range of practical, hands-on lessons. You will learn how to create and edit 3D models, add lighting and materials for beautiful, professional quality renders, ensuring you leave with the skills and confidence to fully take advantage of SketchUp software.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
- Use all key tools for creating and manipulating 3D forms
- Create and apply surfaces to a model
- Import components from Google Warehouse
- Position and export SketchUp models to Google Earth
- Manage 3D geometry by creating and manipulating groups and components
- Use PhotoMatch to add photographs to your model
- Create, edit, mix and apply styles; create a basic presentation.
- Use existing CAD files for reference.
- Organise your model using layers
- Create sections and animated scenes for presentations
- Export to AutoCAD and Google LayOut
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!